HOLY MASSES DURING COVID-19
𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦
𝗦𝗮𝘁 𝟲.𝟬𝟬𝗽𝗺 (𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵)
𝗦𝘂𝗻 𝟵.𝟬𝟬𝗮𝗺 (𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻)
𝟭𝟭.𝟬𝟬𝗮𝗺, 𝟯.𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟱.𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺 (𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵)
𝟭.𝟬𝟬𝗽𝗺 (𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀;
𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)
𝗠𝗼𝗻-𝗙𝗿𝗶 𝟲.𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺 (𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵)
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒
With Phase 3 of the COVID-19 safety guidelines, the capacity for the weekend mass has increased to 210, while weekday mass has gone up to 80.
To come for Mass, it is necessary to register at the Archdiocese's booking system called MARS (Mass Attendance Registration System).
Attendance at Mass is strictly by booking only. No walk-ins will be accepted. To start the booking process,
2. after you have registered, you can log back into http://mycatholic.sg to start your mass booking.
To give everyone a fair chance, you can only book one Weekend Mass per month, but multiple Weekday masses. In the second half of the month, the system will re-open to allow booking of another weekend mass if seats are still available. If you have booked incorrectly, you can cancel your booking under the "my Booking" section.
There is a comprehensive FAQ (https://mycatholic.sg/faq) available to answer your questions.
If you have any difficulties, please contact our Parish Office during normal office hours to assist you.
Tel: 6737 3529
𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒
Before you come:
1. Make sure you have booked yourself a mass at 𝐦𝐲𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜.𝐬𝐠. Attendance at Mass is strictly by booking only. No walk-ins will be accepted.
2. Come with an official ID that contains a barcode with your NRIC/FIN to facilitate entry eg NRIC, Driver's License, Student's EZ Link card, etc.
3. Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes before mass to go through check-in steps.
4. If you are unwell – having a cough, sore throat, fever – please stay home and do not come to prevent any spread of any infection.
𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫:
1. Our Check-In volunteers will be doing 3 checks on everyone attending Mass:
Safe Entry check-in
Verification of your booking and registering your attendance with myCatholic.sg
2. Please cooperate with our Check-In volunteer facilitators to ensure a smooth entry into Church. They have to strictly adhere to the instructions given by MCCY and the Archdiocese Task Force Committee. If you have any queries on this, email us at or
3. Maintain safe-distancing of at least one metre from everyone at all times within the Church compound.
𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡:
1. The Church has been divided into seating zones to limit the possibility of cross-infection. To comply with MCCY requirements, you need to remain in your zone and avoid contact with parishioners in other zones. Sit in the marked spaces in a checker-board pattern to maximize the seating capacity. As a result, families may not be able to sit together, except for very young children.
2. Our Hospitality Wardens will guide you to your seat based availability of seats in the zones marked. Please cooperate with them.
1. Please exit the Church via the designated exit for your zone. On weekend masses, you will be given directions.
2. Please leave the compound as soon as possible. Do not linger within the compound as the gates will be closed shortly after Mass ends.
3. If you have driven to Church, please drive your car out of the Church car park as soon as possible after Mass ends.
We ask that you bear with us with these inconveniences. We are still in a pandemic and as such, we need to maintain safety for the entire community so that we can come together to worship and to pray.