𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 Open for Private Worship.
To ensure that we continue to adhere to the COVID-19 Safe Distancing measures, the Parish is implementing a system to ensure that we don’t form an excessively large crowd within the Church compound.
With effect from September 10th, we are allowed up to 30 persons to come at each 30-minute time slot to pray at the 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. You can register more than once a week if you so desire. Until we can expand our resources to allow for extended hours, we seek your patience and understanding. Before you register, please do take note of the following guidelines.
Mondays to Fridays from 11 am to 1 pm
1) 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬 for 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬, starting from the scheduled time.
2) Each prayer slot may consist of a 𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 of 30 persons. Please bring your 𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (with registered address) for verification purposes.
3) Please ensure that you are able to provide proof of registration. A soft-copy/print-screen of the confirmation e-mail would suffice.
4) Do note that compulsory 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞-𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤-𝐢𝐧/𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤-𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 will be carried out by our church volunteers. We seek your patience and cooperation.
• Entry into the church is only via 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟑 (𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞-𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞).
• 𝐍𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤-𝐢𝐧 is allowed. Registration is needed for entry into the church premises for private worship.
• The church 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃. You will need to find alternate parking if you are driving.
• Please ensure you 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 and practise the necessary 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞-𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 measures.
• Please 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 around the church premises before/after your prayer slot.
• Please stay home if you are on home quarantine orders/stay home notice or if you are unwell.
• Safety management officers will be on duty to facilitate 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 to 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬. We seek your cooperation and understanding.
To register for a slot, click on this link and follow the instructions:
Let us make our church a safe place for everyone! Thank you for your prayers and support. God Bless!